August 26, 2008

Watermelon Popsicles




Here is a quick, easy, and fun activity to do with your kids (or make these for yourself)!


A great little snack or treat on a warm afternoon!

Watermelon Popsicles :
2 Cups Watermelon
1 Cup Apple Juice
Pour both into a blender, mix, pour into popsicle molds, freeze, and enjoy!

These are so EASY & fun - my daughter just loved helping me make them (and she also loved posing for the "yummmm" picture after tasting a sample directly from the pitcher b/f pouring & freezing them).



For more fun tips, to Works For Me Wednesday over at Rocks in My Dryer.


HAVE FUN!




2 comments:

Kara said...

Now I can do something with that last piece of watermelon in the fridge, thanks!!

Honey Mommy said...

Thanks for the Popsicle recipe! I have some frozen watermelon in my fridge that I will have to try this with. (if only I had popsicle molds!)

I have previously made watermelon smoothies, but never tried popsicles. I bet they are tasty.