May 5, 2008

Successful Craft Fair


I have definitely been very neglectful to my little blog lately! The main reason is due to the overwhelming amount of orders I have had in the last 3 weeks! After sending the email regarding Austin Kidbits to my friends and family - and then those sending it on & on = lots of orders!


Then, on Saturday, April 26th I participated in the Park Cities YMCA craft fair which was lots of fun! I got lots of orders and also got lots of compliments on my stuff! It is always nice to get orders from people that you do not know - so you know there is no sympathy buying! Here is a picture of my booth...it looked pretty cute! One of the women at the YMCA asked me if I used to work in Creative Displays for storefronts....got me thinking about yet another business?! I think I am crazy.


No comments: